[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Problems with tracker

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:36 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Problems with tracker
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:44 pm 

Dear

I am currently experiencing difficulties when I want to download a torrent. Sometimes I can download multiple torrents with ease, but sometimes I can't download any torrent because I have some troubles with the tracker. I tried both Bittorrent and qBittorrent to download the torrents.

I always get the message "tracker: not working". I then tried to "update the trackers" but it doesn't help at all. I am wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Sidequestion: when I use qbittorrent I also download a lot of torrents "with mistakes" as qbittorrent tells me. Are these bad torrent files or?

For your info: I can still download like 400GB of torrents as I donated a lot to this site (my main account is JW01. I created this new account so I could post on the forum. For some reason I couldn't log in to the forum as JW01). I only wish i could download faster and easier. I use a VPN to download the torrents. Should I switch locations from time to time? is it possible that my Internet service provider blocked mma-torrents?

Thanks for the answers!

Kind regards
JW

Post subject: Re: Problems with tracker
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:14 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

The problem is on your side (because other users do not have same problem) so I suspect its the VPN that is giving you problems.

Your username here in the forum has been changed to JW01 now so you have same on both places. Please use the JW01 next time you login.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:54 pm 

I don't think the problem lies with my VPN because I use expressVPN. I switched countries (USA, the Netherlands, etc) and I still get the "not working" message for the tracker.

I also turned off my VPN and tried again (I tried to download the new DVD of Gordon Ryan) and I still get the message tracker not working. I don't understand what the problem is.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

Are you behind a router or similar? Maybe you need to allow the traffic or open a port or something. Or allow in firewall.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 am 

I switched off my kaspersky antivirus and now it's working. Thank you Dent!!!

Is it possible for me to allow traffic from mma-torrents but keep my antivirus on? I'm not that experienced with antiviruses and firewalls. I should look into it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Very cool that you where able to figure it out! Well done!

I am sure you can allow traffic through the firewall. Maybe something like this could work https://itstillworks.com/add-utorrent-k ... 20932.html

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]