Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Internet connection problem
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:35 am 

Hello guys, I have been uploading mega packs of Judo, bjj and muay thai. However, there is no internet connection in my country for a while. I am using an office connection now and it doesn't allow uploading torrent files. I am using Psiphon 3 to connect to the internet and access this site too. Is there any way I can continue uploading the files using some sort of applications or methods?

Post subject: Re: Internet connection problem
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

Hi mate,

What you could do is use a seedbox normally, but you would still need to have some way of adding the file to the seedbox and connecting to it. You would need some kind of internet connection, Satellite, mobile phone, whatever there is. With no internet connection at all it wont be possible.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]