[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Around 50 gig has been randomly added to my downloaded, please help (solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Around 50 gig has been randomly added to my downloaded, please help (solved)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:18 pm 

Hi guys,

I had a ratio of 0.49 around the 20th of September. I turned my pc off and I went on holiday for the next few days. Today I turned it on and my ratio is at 0.31 and I have a ton more downloaded! Can anyone help with this? My VIP runs out tomorrow and I've been trying to get my ratio up to a good level before then but this has made it impossible.

Thank you.
(btw chernobylcit is my account name, im not sure why my forum name is different.)

Post subject: Re: Around 50 gig has been randomly added to my downloaded, please help.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

I cant see anything irregular on your account. You have downloaded different torrents that all in all add up to your total downloaded.

I would recommend making another donation to stay vip and then start building some serious ratio.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:31 pm 

Thanks for the reply.

If I add up the total size of the torrents I've downloaded, it equals 177.8 gig. But that includes the freeleech ones which shouldn't count unless I'm mistaken? If you do not count the freeleech torrents, my total download only equals 58.42 gig.

Post subject: Re: Around 50 gig has been randomly added to my downloaded, please help.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:42 am 
Site Admin

Yeah maybe you are redownloading same torrents several times by mistake. Or you client is bad. I dont know. What torrent client are you using?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:18 am 

I'm using uTorrent. But like I mentioned, my PC was off these past few days so there's no way I could have downloaded the extra 50 gig it's showing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:20 am 
Site Admin

There is no way the system randomly adds 50 GB's either. We have done multiple tests over the years to prove and test that the system counts down and uploads correctly. So I do not know what happened to your account.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:28 am 
Site Admin

When I look closer I see that you have downloaded some of the torrents twice. Maybe by mistake. I will adjust your account so that you have the amount that corresponds to the fulls size of all non freeleech torrents you have downloaded. But this is a once in a lifetime thing. Im not doing it again so please keep a close eye on the ratio etc and make sure you are not downloading same torrents twice.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:26 am 

Thank you so much man! I really appreciate it. I'm really not sure how they downloaded twice, I'll try find out why and stop it from happening again.

Thanks again.

Post subject: Re: Around 50 gig has been randomly added to my downloaded, please help (solved)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 am 
Site Admin

No problems! Glad we could find a solution ::thumright::

Post subject: Re: Around 50 gig has been randomly added to my downloaded, please help (solved)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:04 pm 

In case, if u download a file using two computers, it might be counted as double download. That happened to me previously.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]