[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - How can anyone get a good ratio? My ratio is 0,02 after 3 days of seeding, wtf

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:45 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: How can anyone get a good ratio? My ratio is 0,02 after 3 days of seeding, wtf
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:55 pm 

I downloaded a bung of things I wanted. Three days later, when I was stil seeding, and ratio on all of those was like 0.019. And I didnt download some "unknown" things. I downloaded THE MOST SEEDED AND LEECHED thins. Yet, after several days, the ratio is still nonexistent. My upload speed is not a problem. My utorrent client settings is not a problem. I am seeding constantly, yet I got a warning already.

The post on forums with tips and tricks how to go about maintaining your ratio is nice, but would be appreciated if there was a link somewhere under the rules or FAQ, which I red when I was registering. Then I went straight for the torrents. And started to look after tips how to maintain ratio just when it was bad already. Because I did not think I would download a 1GB thing in few hours, yet noone is downloading it, so the ratio literally CAN'T be maintained. This seems like the only way people stay away from getting their accounts disabled is constantly donating money. I can't afford to donate some nice amount not to worry about ratio, so please, help me and tell me how should I grow my ratio. I even started some freeleech torrents, and NOONE is downloading them aswell.

Even if I downloaded only 1 thing, 1GB file, it would take like 10 months to get the ratio back to 1. Or to get my upload good before I could finaly download it. I imagine this was not the original idea for this site. I say again, my upload speed or client is not a problem. Literally noone is leeching, so how should a newcommer get their ratio in order NOT to have his account disabled?

Post subject: Re: How can anyone get a good ratio? My ratio is 0,02 after 3 days of seeding, wtf
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there :)

I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to maintain a positive share ratio. It can be a little tricky at first. One typically jumps on non-freeleech torrents and "hope" that people will download from you. But it is not the way it works . Thousands of users are able to maintain a positive share ratio without donating or using any external tools so it is not something that has anything to do with how the tracker system works (same as all other private trackers) and nothing to do with the information available. You simply need to learn how to build ratio on a private tracker.

If you get some practice and continue to read the guides I'm sure you will be able to build a positive ratio just like anybody else here :) Freelech torrents are probably the best way, specially as if as you say you have a good upload speed.

There are plenty of alternatives as how to keep a good ratio so just inform yourself and do it!

I hope you did see that on top of the rules page it says in capital red letters: "NEW MEMBER? WELCOME! ALTHOUGH YOU ARE IN A HURRY TO CHECK OUT THE MATERIAL AND START YOUR DOWNLOADS
PLEASE FIRST READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING OR USE THE SITE IN GENERAL"

Further down you will find plenty of information regarding what ratio is and how it works.

This guide should be great for you: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1979

It has all the tips and tricks you need.

In short. If you want something you need to do something. In this case either have patience and build up a ratio BEFORE you start downloading popular stuff that is not freeleech. Even if you have a great upload it will be hard for you to beat seedboxes in rackservers on Gbit connections. Or you can get one of those seedboxes yourself, or make a donation to get a head start.

Edit: Added a new ratio build quick start guide here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=8355

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]