[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Seeding but no uploaded data

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:18 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Seeding but no uploaded data
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:55 am 

Hi I've seen this problem before and seem to have it myself.

I have a number of torrents seeding from this tracker, but all have 0.0 ratio.
I have checked and some of them DO HAVE LEECHERS, meaning I should be uploading.
I am able to upload from other private trackers and see my ratio increase.
I figured if it was a port issue I wouldn't be able to upload from other trackers.

I'm using qBittorrent 3.3.7,
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:08 am 
Site Admin

Versions of this question has been asked many times and the answer still remains that the distance between two users, the circumstances like connectivity, configuration of connection, routers, firewalls etc etc, make it impossible for anyone without full access to your situation to know the exact reason you are not uploading. It can just as well be the downloader(s) that cant connect to you because of some misconfig on their side as it could be your own connection. Important is to understand that uploading on a torrent with hundreds of leechers is not same as when there are only a few. In a swarm of hundreds some are sure to be able to connect to you and the swarm itself creates connectivity.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:17 am 
Site Admin

For the record.... we made some tests and it looks like it does work, even if in this case the speeds where slow, with a little patience and an update of torrent client to utorrent things started moving.

I also wanted to remind you that in many cases when you see that a torrent has leechers but you dont seem to upload anything when you are seeding the case is that the leechers have only selected to download a few of the files in the torrent and not all, so even if they have completed their part of the download, they show as uncompleded (leechers). This can often happen on some older multi file torrents like packs or similar.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]