[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - MMA-Calender for Thunderbird (ics, Caldav whatever)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:57 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: MMA-Calender for Thunderbird (ics, Caldav whatever)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 am 

Hey guys!

I am looking for a Calender which i can integrated to my Thunderbird. All what i could find is outdated calenders (or only UFC stuff). Since there is a perfect overview of upcoming events here on this site (i guess the best on the web), wouldnt it be great if there was the possibility to make an .ics file out of the eventinformation?!

Or maybe its already there and i cant see it? Maybe someone can help me, that would be so nice! :)

Thanks and bye,
isno

/ps
would be nice if there is a calender for bjj events as well :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for your kind words!

I think it would be great too, and as I am the one updating the events, I guess its up to me to figure it out lol :-?

While I inform myself regarding the possibilities, this link is the RSS feed and it will only show events

Edit:

Now available!

MMA Calendar: https://mma-torrents.com/cal.php

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:14 am 

wow! Great work! Thank you very much! :)

/if you have time... could you add also a bjj section? :>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 am 
Site Admin

Glad you like it!! ::cheers::

I am still working on it and have some things left to do, but I thought I would let people try it out and added a link to it in the side column on site. It is possible to add events moderators that add and update events so in the future hopefully we can make it a community thing and have several moderators adding all kinds of events, mma, bjj etc.

:ympeace:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 am 

:-bd :-bd :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

i allready thought that it would be a little work for one person to keep this uptodate with all the details to add. The community function makes perfect sense (that said -> EBI is coming up on the 6th November)
Is it possible to use the Calender outside of mma-torrents.com (guess the reddit guys would love it)? I think its just a great tool for everybody, not only mma-torrents members.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Yes of course you can share the calendar outside of the tracker bro ::thumright:: But that said it would be cool if you always shared the link so people could find us at same time :ymhug: The calendar is available for non members too.

By the way. Check out this guide on how to add your email to get notifications on updates and new events

If you, or anybody else that wanna contribute are interested in being event moderator for either BJJ or Kickboxing or MMA events on the calendar send me a Private Message and we'll chat. Anybody doing a good job will be rewarded accordingly on the tracker with GB's etc. :ympeace:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 pm 

Hey Dent,
thank you for your work! I really love that Calender and i am happy that i could contribute a litebit to this awesome site. :)

I would love to help you out.. even without extra GB. But i dont want to take extra responsibilities because i dont have much time and i dont want to disappoint someone.. but if there is a date missing i am happy to add it :)

ps: I have already wrote to the modteam of the mma subreddit. if they are ok with it i will post the link in the Sub. I will notice you here if i had success.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds good bro :)

I was fiddeling around last night and made this site for it
It is exactly same calendar as on the tracker but wrapped in its own site. :-bd Hope you can find it useful too..

Of course I would love if people found us and even more mma fans became members but I realize its easier to share the mma-calendar.com link on some sites and also, google will index it...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 pm 

that is really sexy ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]