[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Brand New Here Seeding From NAS for 2 days and no credit Help!!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Brand New Here Seeding From NAS for 2 days and no credit Help!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:21 am 

Hello,

I have looked at several topics on here with upload issues however everyone seems to just be using utorrent. I recently updated my system and I use a NAS server for my downloading. I have only downloaded 1 file and immedietly began seeding in order to secure my ratio. I've already been sent a warning for low ratio but it seems no matter how long I seed I am getting no credit. Nobody seems to be downloading from me.....do we get seed points if nobody is downloading the same file? Is there a step I'm missing? Please help as I am a brand new user trying to keep my membership and contribute fairly. Please see below images.....hopefully the embeds work.

Thanks,

Sam

Attachments:
2.PNG
2.PNG [ 125.29 KiB | Viewed 17078 times ]
1.PNG
1.PNG [ 24.89 KiB | Viewed 17078 times ]
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:10 pm 

First of all there's no seed bonus system available.

You downloaded something which is few weeks old and no one else isn't downloading it. So you can't get any upload credit when no one isn't downloading.
But keep still seeding and I'm sure someone will snatch that very soon...

Edit:

Just checked who's completed this and I can't see your nickname in that list. It's best if Dent checks this out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there,

The screenshot doesn't look like utorrent. Is it? I would say your torrent client is faulty but it's hard to say. It doesn't seem to report the torrent you downloaded as completed.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 am 

Nope not utorrent it's download station from my NAS hard drive server.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm 
Site Admin

It is possible that the client isnt working well with the tracker script. Can you use another client on the nas?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm 

Hey there,

It seems I am uploading but with this being an older file and with no seed point system in place how am I supposed to make the appropriate ratio? I have only downloaded this one file and am trying to follow the rules here. But from the looks of it I will be banned for having a low ratio due to nobody downloading from me. How is someone supposed to improve their ratio without seed points? Should I be downloading more? To me this would make my ratio even worse......but if I rely on this one file I may not be getting a higher ratio at all. I'd like to stay a member on this site as I am brand new. Just trying to figure out what the best course of action is here. Please let me know and thanks. It seems downloading older files is dangerous here even if you wanted one of those files. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Sam

Attachments:
2.PNG
2.PNG [ 24.47 KiB | Viewed 17013 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:20 pm 
Site Admin

There are several guides in the forum on how to maintain your ratio. You dont need seedbonus, just use your head. Seedbonus doesn't make any sense. If you seed 100 torrents for a month on a really slow connection you get a bonus but nobody can complete a download and it doesn't do much good for the community. Seeding from a seedbox or a faster connection does though as well as donating to get gb's. I suggest you check out the support and guide section of the forum for posts with tips and guides and other users asking similar things.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:56 pm 

PM me what you're seeding, your torrent client and version, and I'll leech them from you.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]