[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Serious problems with torrents and donations

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Serious problems with torrents and donations
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:20 pm 

Hello, i'm glad to be part of this community. In my country (Argentina) we can only watch Bellator on TV, no more. And the usual torrents finder never have Muay Thai events, so it's great to have the community.

I did not hesitate in make the ten bucks donation, but i had two serious problems:

1) Skrill make the donations twice, so i have two ten dollar donations. They tell me they can't make any returns unless the site authorizes it. How can i proceed?

2) The torrents stay in "Calculating..." and they trigger Android viruses. Any idea?

Thanks!!!

Nice to meet u.-

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Hello, hola y bienvendo :)

I am glad you found us, you are welcome to the community! And I am sorry for your troubbles with the donation and torrents. lets see if we can solve them.

Regarding the donation, easy. The usual procedure is that you contact an admin and they solve it for you. I will do this for you now so that one of your two donations get refunded.

When it comes to the torrents no other user complains about similar issues so it is something on your side. There are no viruses in our torrents. They are clean and proper.
In order to help you more you need to provide more details regarding what OS and torrent client you use. The more details the easier to help you.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:25 pm 

Thank you very much for your answer and excellent predisposition!!

The problem with the torrents y apparently with the Android clients. And had not any in a PC download, but well. I think i'll have to copy the files later.-

The viruses are a different thing. They are not maybe the torrents itself, but i don't know why anytime I tried to download from the tablet any of the torrents from the site, the virus is triggered. It does not happen with other torrents. That's curious. But's OK. I will make the downloads from my PC and then copy to the tablet.-

The thing with the donation is on track, thanks!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

The donation issue was resolved without problems, and I hope you have managed to get the downloads working too! :)
Let us know if you need more help!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]