[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - tracker status errors - cannot access any torrents

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: tracker status errors - cannot access any torrents
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:50 am 

Hey guys,

New to the board. I am having tracker errors with a few of the torrents I tried to download today and after a couple hours of troubleshooting I cannot figure out why.

The specific error varies a bit but right now I am getting:
proxy connect error: connection close by peer
and
proxy connect error: offline (timed out)

I'm using a proxy but all my other torrents have no problems.

I'm using the latest version of utorrent, have tried reinstalling, and updating the tracker to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:29 am 
Site Admin

proxy connect error: connection close by peer

proxy connect error: offline (timed out)

Sounds like a problem related to your proxy and not to the tracker. Try using http and not https when you download the .torrent maybe it helps.

Found this somewhere out there that solved it for some other dudes:

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:56 am Post subject: fyi my solution for getting proxy connection error
I had been having problems with greedytorrent and uTorrent playing nice together. I would continually get the PROXY CONNECTION ERROR. After searching for an answer, and making sure everything was going through the firewall alright, I finally found my solution. uTorrent won't update the tracker for more than 1 torrent at a time without spitting out the proxy error. I then stopped all torrents and restarted each one separately, waiting a few seconds in between. Each torrent updates, and no proxy errors. Me happy now. Hope this helps some of those with the same problem. Semi long post but with a happy ending. See y'all.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: tracker status errors - cannot access any torrents
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:53 pm 

..::::..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:16 pm 

Thanks for the responses. I just wanted to followup. It looks like if I remove the https and just make it http the tracker works.

Any clue why this would be?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

Maybe the ssl security certificate expired or similar. In all cases I am glad you got the working again.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:17 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

Our certificate is up to date so the problem is probably on your side or something else. In all cases, login to http and download the torrents and you dont have to change manually.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]