[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Can't receive email - Didn't get the invite / password / email - Info

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Can't receive email - Didn't get the invite / password / email - Info
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:43 pm 

Hi i just recently donated to become a member, but i cant seem to receive your registration email to any of my hotmail accounts (ive tried at least 4 different accounts) so i thought id try yahoo and it worked, i managed to sign up to the forum so know i would like my registration details sent to my yahoo account please. if you need the email address i registered with just let me know.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Hello mate,

I will help you out! :ymcowboy:

Send me the original email you donated with in a and I will update it and resend it to the yahoo email!

Hotmails sometimes fail to get delivered but others like gmail and yahoo etc seems to work just fine.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:32 pm 

I have the same problem. I donated with a hotmail and havent received any invite. I do however have a gmail which I should have used. Can you help me out?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

Yes of course! Send me a with both emails and Ill sort you out!

::salut::

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Did not receive invite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:59 pm 

I used my custom domain email to make the donation but did not receive the email.

I couldn't even register for the forums with this address so I registered with my gmail.com account.

Can you please help me with my tracker account?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Yes of course I will help you! ::salut::
I will send you a private message now so that we can sort it out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:20 pm 

Hey guys, i have the same problem. My hotmail account won't receive any notifications from this site anymore. i created a new gmail account to post in this forum. any hel pwould be appreciated, thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 am 
Site Admin

I will contact you now in a private message. And I will solve your problem!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 am 

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 am 
Site Admin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next