[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - failure connection limit exceeded you may only leech from one location at a time

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: failure connection limit exceeded you may only leech from one location at a time
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:22 am 

why does this happen i was downloading a pride heayweights pack(http://mma-torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=7378)
then a few hours ago it says this in the tracker

failure connection limit exceeded you may only leech from one location at a time

all i did was restart my pc

please help..?

..::::..

Post subject: Re: failure connection limit exceededyou may only leech from one location at a time
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:47 am 

This is not a real issue, it's just because the system sees you as grabbing the same file 2 times for a short period until the first one times out. Happens occasionally on reboots, log-off/log-on situations when it doesn't disconnect properly. You should still be able to download the files, and if not, please let me know since I've seen this many times myself and never had problems where the files were not still downloading, just had the error message connecting to the tracker. If you aren't able to download then it may be another issue, so check and see if the files are still going first. You'll probably also see in your "profile" page that you have 2 listings for the Pride download until the first times out and resets.

At least that's what I've come across in my experience with this issue, let me know what you are seeing, or if anyone else has anything else more informative on this topic.

-Poincy

Post subject: Re: failure connection limit exceededyou may only leech from one location at a time
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 am 
Site Admin

Our tracker script works with passkey and allows seeding from multiple locations, but not of the same file.

When you close the torrentclient a little too fast and dont allow the peers to send the 'end' message to the tracker it will keep your old peers in the memory for a period of time.

When you then reconnect your peers after restart the tracker see your peers as already open from another location.

You just have to make sure to always close utorrent correctly and let it shutdown before reboot if you can.

If it happens you dont have to worry at all, the tracker will soon autoupdate and remove the old inactive peers and then render the open peers as correct and turn them green in your torrent client.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: failure connection limit exceeded you may only leech from one location at a time
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 am 

Yeah, what Dent said! ;) Thanks Dent, much more detailed explanation there, and now I know exactly what causes the issue as well. Always had an idea of what it was that was the problem, but just didn't know the exact details behind the problem. Never really bothered to look into it since it didn't really effect anything and always self-corrected after a short time, which led me to believe it was simply an issue with disconnecting improperly then reconnecting before the system reset, so to some degree, I had it right, just not the details behind why, so thank you again :)

Post subject: Re: failure connection limit exceeded you may only leech from one location at a time
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

I have had the question quite a lot so by now I have figured out the best way of explaining the issue with as few words as possible and as clearly as possible :mrgreen: I liked your answer too, just felt I could explain further. Thx for helping out!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 pm 

hey dent and poincy

its all good now it has happened before and yeah it was mainly due to me promptly shutting down my PC ( it freezes up sometimes so i occasionally shut it down the instant way )

doesn't happen on my laptop as that is in top condition

PS.
thanks dent i respect you and the staff allot
for the work and effort it takes to run this site and it makes it even better with friendly staff and a good community

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm 
Special

There called ghost torrents and happen all the time....some places have a flush torrents button located in your profile for thus reason! unfortunately i dont believe we have 1 here, maybe staff can do a flush..

....::::::::....

....::::::::....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 pm 

having the same problem here after utorrent crashed. Unfortunately the tracker does not appear to be clearing as this message has been appearing for a few hours now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

Our tracker script works with passkey and allows seeding from multiple locations, but not of the same file.

When you close the torrentclient a little too fast and dont allow the peers to send the 'end' message to the tracker it will keep your old peers in the memory for a period of time.

When you then reconnect your peers after restart the tracker see your peers as already open from another location.

You just have to make sure to always close utorrent correctly and let it shutdown before reboot if you can.

If it happens you dont have to worry at all, the tracker will soon autoupdate and remove the old inactive peers and then render the open peers as correct and turn them green in your torrent client.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm 

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next