[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Chuck Liddell Ready To Return Open For Bout With Kimbo Slice

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Chuck Liddell Ready To Return Open For Bout With Kimbo Slice
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 am 

Quote:

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell just hung up his dancing shoes, and is ready to head back to his day job. The former Dancing With the Stars contestant recently told the Sherdog Radio Network’s “Savage Dog Show” that now that his dancing days are done, he is ready to fight again.

“I still love fighting," Liddell explained. "I don’t know what we’re going to come up with. I’m going to start spending a lot of time training guys or get back in there –- one of the two.”

UFC President Dana White has publicly stated that Liddell had retired from the sport following his loss to Mauricio “Shogun” Rua at UFC 97. However, Liddell says that if he feels good in the gym, he will return to the octagon regardless of White’s comments.

“(White) wants me to look at it, to see how I feel in the gym," he said. "I always told him, I want to make that decision in the gym, so I want to get back there and move around with some people and see how I feel. If I feel good, I’m going to keep fighting to come back."

One fight Liddell was asked about was a potential bout with Kimbo Slice, a bout that Liddell would hesitantly take.

“Why would anyone even want to see me fight Kimbo?” Liddell asked. “I have no interest in that fight. Whatever. It is what it is. I guess I’d do it, if that’s who I had to fight to come back.”

The “Ice Man” says he is hoping to come back and fight at 205. But for the time being, the 39-year old says he just needs a break.

“I needed some time off,” said Liddell. “’Dancing’ actually gave me something to concentrate on and get in shape on. I just want to get back in shape and stay in shape and start training with people and see what I want to do.”

http://www.fightline.com/news/mma/2009/ ... ndex.shtml

Post subject: Re: Chuck Liddell Ready To Return Open For Bout With Kimbo Slice
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]