[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Bitetti Combat MMA 4 - 2009-09-12

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Bitetti Combat MMA 4 - 2009-09-12
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

Bitetti Combat MMA 4 - 2009-09-12

Bitetti Combat MMA is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the 2 time Absolute (Openweight) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion, Amaury Bitetti on September 12, 2009 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

This will be first event in history broadcast live on TV in Brazil, and will be done by network TV RedeTV!.

Official Fight Card

Main card

* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Paulo Filho vs. Argentina Alex Schoenauer
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Murilo Rua vs. The United States Alex Stiebling
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Ricardo Arona vs. The United States Marvin Eastman
* Heavyweight bout: Brazil Pedro Rizzo vs. The United States Jeff Monson
* Lightweight bout: Brazil Luciano Azevedo vs. Brazil Milton Vieira

Preliminary card

* Heavyweight bout: Brazil Fabio Maldonado vs. Brazil Vitor Miranda
* Lightweight bout: Argentina Luciano Izzy vs. Brazil Alexandre Pimentel
* Light Heavyweight bout: Argentina Leonardo Lucio Nascimento vs. Brazil Glover Teixeira
* Middleweight bout: Brazil Cassiano Tytschyo vs. Brazil Leandro Silva
* Middleweight bout: Brazil Henrique Nogueira vs. Brazil Eduardo Pamplona

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Bitetti Combat MMA 4 - 2009-09-12
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:45 pm 

ops, i´ve posted a dupe topic, sorry about that...

Like I said in the other topic, this is only the first step for Ricardo Arona, I think he´ll be at UFC soon, i hope for that =D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 am 

weight-in pics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:16 pm 

Interview with Arona

Did you feel runing out of rhythm ?
Arona - I feel the presure for had been without fighting for two years and fight here in Rio was a big responsibility. I work well under pressure but I know that I could be better.

What´s your next step?
Arona - I want to fight until the end of the year. Could be at Strikeforce or another event which we´re negotiation. I want to focus myself and fight once more this year, maybe twice.

Did you like to fight in Brasil?
Arona - Fight at home, in Rio de Janeiro, was incredible, for a crowd who was cheering for you everytime, near my family...was great. It was very important to me.

Durint the fight, did you feel a contusion?
Arona - I twisted my knee in the cage´s grid, which was a big problem for me during the fight. My knee cracks twice, it was very bad. It was hurting in the second round, so I need to reduce my gas.

How did you evaluate yourself?
Arona - It was almost like I want, but I´m sure the next show will be better.

Do you want to say anything ?
Arona - It was a big event, with a great organization and everything was fine, the crowd appears and respect all the fighters. Everybody knows that MMA is evolution in Brasil , we had the best fightes in the world and we must valorize this and do others events.

-----------

sorry for my bad english...my grammar sucks and i dont know some slangs words =p

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:44 am 
Site Admin

cool! thank you mate! :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]