[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Tito Ortiz On Chuck Liddell: Too Bad He Reitred

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:57 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Tito Ortiz On Chuck Liddell: Too Bad He Reitred
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 pm 
Special

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Tito-Ortiz-O ... itred.html

Tito Ortiz talks to SportsRadioInterviews.com about his desire to take on Chuck Liddell again in a possible third match up:

I have no more pain, no more soreness, no more numbness going down my legs; I’m back in to fighting shape again. I just started working with Freddie Roach out of Los Angeles, the ‘Wild Card,’ and I’m excited. For once I’m gonna be 100 percent, and hopefully the fans get to the see the champion I was before, ’cause the last time I was 100 percent, when I was the world champion, and I defended my world title five consecutive times … I gotta give the respect to Chuck Liddell, he was a great champion. Too bad he retired, a rematch with him would be nice, and I think the fans would love to see that.”

If you don't remember, Liddell holds two wins over Ortiz in their previous two fights. Both ways came by way of TKO at UFC 47 and again at UFC 66.

Ortiz will likely return to action, in the UFC, this fall against Mark Coleman. He has been out of action since May of 2008. Ortiz vs. Liddell has been a big money maker for the UFC in the past and would likely be big in the future.

Ortiz is saying he is back to 100% and looking to make a title run against the man he last faced in the octagon, Lyoto Machida, whom he lost to via a unanimous decision and is now the top fighter in the 205lb division. If the former champ can pick up a win over Liddell on his path, it could help get "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" over that slippery path the "Iceman" has previously put in his way on the road to the championship.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

Post subject: Re: Tito Ortiz On Chuck Liddell: Too Bad He Reitred
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 am 
Special

Yeah easy to talk shit after the fact, and when Chuck is pretty much over the hill..

Post subject: Re: Tito Ortiz On Chuck Liddell: Too Bad He Reitred
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 pm 

"too bad he retired"???

why you wanted a third beating? :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]