[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Would fans ‘love to see’ Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz III??

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Would fans ‘love to see’ Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz III??
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 am 
Special

Would fans ‘love to see’ Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz III??

http://mmamania.com/2009/08/13/would-mm ... ortiz-iii/

According to the “Huntington Beach Bad Boy” they would:

“I have no more pain, no more soreness, no more numbness going down my legs; I’m back in to fighting shape again. I just started working with Freddie Roach out of Los Angeles, the ‘Wild Card,’ and I’m excited. For once I’m gonna be 100 percent, and hopefully the fans get to the see the champion I was before, ’cause the last time I was 100 percent, when I was the world champion, and I defended my world title five consecutive times … I gotta give the respect to Chuck Liddell, he was a great champion. Too bad he retired, a rematch with him would be nice, and I think the fans would love to see that.”

The former light heavyweight champ talks via SportsRadioInterviews.com about his ‘comeback’ under the tutelage of famed boxing coach Freddie Roach. Ortiz is coming off major spinal fusion surgery to correct a back problem that plagued him in his most recent bouts. His last appearance was in May 2008 — a unanimous decision loss to now 205-pound champion, Lyoto Machida. Speculation has swirled that Ortiz could return to competition at UFC 106 opposite Mark Coleman, but nothing is official at this time. Is a win over the aging wrestler going to propel him back into the mix? Or would any fans out there rather see him tangle with “The Iceman” for a third time instead?

Post subject: Re: Would fans ‘love to see’ Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz III??
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 am 
Wouldnt be that interesting, but still a ay to build up Tito again. But I dont even think Tito can beat Coleman.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm 
Special

I doubt it, because Chuck has lost a lot of value. Not in terms of PPV sales, but in terms of fight quality.

Besides, if they fought a third time, Tito would kill Chuck. Tito is well aware that Chuck's reflexes and chin aren't what they once were, and I'm pretty sure Tito could take him down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 am 

Personally, I would watch Tito and Chuck go at it 50 more times. Both are some of my all time favorite fighters.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:39 am 
Special

tito and chuck for a 3rd time would be interesting given the history they had & the whole dana white thing it would sell

..::::..

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett
Paulo Filho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 am 
Special

Great moce challenge those that have quit to build yourself up, lame. I mean there are more than enough fighters that could destroy Tito. I'd love to see him fight Rampage.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm 
Special

I would have to give the edge to Tito if they fought again, given the damage that Chuck has taken in some of his last fights and the fact that he seems to be slowing down.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]