[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Gina Carano plans on keeping the load right where it is

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:56 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Gina Carano plans on keeping the load right where it is
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am 
Special

http://mmamania.com/2009/08/04/mma-quic ... re-its-at/

“When I first started in Showtime I was called the pet project: ‘Here, I’m going to help you out and put you on this show.’ In my head, I’m like, I train and work out like everyone else. They like to tell you what you’re not. They like to keep you down, so they can get more out of you for their money. But fans don’t lie. When they’re all chanting your name, you know they’re supporting you. So we went from being the pet project to now we’re headlining an event. So this is huge for me. I’ve been carrying this whole thing with women’s mixed martial arts for a couple years, and that’s a lot. It’d be a great thing to win and hold that belt. But that means that load stays right where it’s at.”

– Female mixed martial arts mega-star and recent Strikeforce acquisition Gina Carano shares her evolution as a fighter with the New York Times heading into her championship bout against Chute Boxe-trained striker Cristiane Santos on August 15. “Conviction” has not competed since a three-round drubbing of Kelly Kobold in October 2008, winning via unanimous decision and pushing her perfect record to seven wins versus zero defeats. Can she handle the fury of Cyborg? Or will the Brazilian crumble against Carano’s Muay Thai? Predictions please…

Post subject: Re: Gina Carano plans on keeping the load right where it is
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 am 

First let me say it would be my honor to make Gina pregnant. With that said. . . .

Cyborg will bounce her in the second or third round. I'd like Gina to win for the sport, to show there are more than just one talented female fighter, but I don't see Cyborg going down to a knee or elbow. And I don't see Gina finding a kink in Cyborg's armor. So my prediction is Gina will do much better than people think, will give that monster Terminator 2 flunky :) Cyborg a run for her money, but too much power means a stray shot is gonna put Gina on her back (in the bad way).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 am 
Special

Cyborg is going to knock her out till next year...

Thats if Gina can even make weight...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 am 

She is so awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 am 
Special

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 am 
Special

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 am 
Special

This whole Corano gimmick will be over soon, im very sure.

She never makes weight, and the only reasons shes as big as she is is because of her vanity

PERIOD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm 
Special

She's also undefeated, but I'm sure that's an inconvenient truth you'd prefer to overlook.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm 

Gina's striking is gonna win. She'll get hit, then pissed off (as opposed to knocked out). And then Cyborg's gonna fall.
I predict fourth or fifth round TKO victory for Gina Carano or a decision. I just hope to God she doesn't gass or gets mounted or some shit like that.
I've been waiting for this fight since I was born. Gina's Muay Thai will win!

..::::..
..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 pm 

Last edited by poppyfire on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next