[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - 'Rampage’ Jackson feels threatened by Rashaad

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: 'Rampage’ Jackson feels threatened by Rashaad
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:31 am 
Special

“You know what, during the taping of the show … We got into it every time we faced each other, you know? It got challenging for both of us to keep our hands off of each other. He don’t like me and I don’t like him, so it got really hard for me not to tee off on him and I’m sure he felt the same way. I think Rampage wants to be the only one. I don’t know if he wants to be the only brotha. I don’t know what it is. I don’t know, he’s just very competitive with me. I think besides all of that and the fact that he feels threatened by me, a lot happened when we got into each others face at the UFC when he fought Jardine. After that, we got into it on our own time. We got into it on our own personal time. I think that one of his biggest problems is that he’s fallen in love with his power. He counts on his power. He’s like Tyson after he got rid of Kevin Rooney. He just relied on his power because he knew he had it. Well that’s what Rampage is doing. He’s not as well-rounded as he was when he fought for Pride.”

–- Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Rashad Evans tells FightHype about the drama of facing fellow ex-champ Quinton Jackson during the filming of The Ultimate Fighter 10, set to debut after UFC Fight Night 19 on Sept. 16. “Sugar” and “Rampage” will finally settle their score later this year at UFC 107 in Memphis, Tennessee. With both fighters still in the hunt for the 205-pound gold, expect things to continue to heat up as time goes on. Early predictions are always welcome. Sound off…

http://mmamania.com/2009/07/29/ufc-quic ... had-evans/

Post subject: Re: 'Rampage’ Jackson feels threatened by Rashaad
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 pm 
Special

I like rampage, but I like Rashad much better. Even consider Rashad one of my favorites right now, so I hope Rashad beats him.

Post subject: Re: 'Rampage’ Jackson feels threatened by Rashaad
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:38 pm 

It'll be a good fight. Lots of howling and cup grabbing.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]