[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [Event] UFC 99 - 13 June 2009

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:45 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: UFC 99 - 13 June 2009
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 pm 
Site Admin

Why doesn Brazilian MMA fighters NEVER answer the questions asked

UFC 99 Pressconference:

Reporter: "Where do you want to be in 2 years, whats left for you to achieve?"

Wanderlei "I love to fight, this is so exited, the reason why Im fighting is because, I started fighting so young and this is my life, you guys are going to see a great show saturday, and after this first show you are going ti understand who is UFC"

I was really looking forward to the answer of that question and all I got was balh balh as usual lol

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 pm 
Special

Attending my first UFC event was really great! The Lanxess arena was only open for ages 18 and up, because of German regulations, quite strange, but I didn't mind. I got in the venue quite easily, I was carrying a bag with binoculars, and a compact digital camera (ixus 850), but nothing was a problem, only drinks were forbidden. Once inside was a great atmosphere, lots of beer but no big problems. I was located near the exit of the fighters, so I took a lot of pictures of the fighters leaving the octagon, I might post 'm later, but have to beef 'm up a little because they are dark. Also took a picture of Dana, Frank en Lorenzo together. All in all it was really cool. Too bad most of the fights ended in decisions and there was a lot of booing because the Germans don't understand everything that's going on.

..::::..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:06 am 
Site Admin

Cool, one more that actually attended! There where several members there then :)

I would love to see those photos and Im sure other too, feel free to post them anytime in the .

Yeah I also noticed some booing but I hope that people will be more happy next time, and maybe the card will be even better then :)

After all glad that you enjoyed it!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3