[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - CroCop is Back! Fights El Turk in UFC 99

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: CroCop is Back! Fights El Turk in UFC 99
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:02 am 
Site Admin

So we have some big news!

I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division. My next opponent will be Mustapha Al-Turk.

I didn't do well in my first three appearances - I wasn't myself. By returning to the cage I want to prove that I can still fight at highest level, no matter when or where.

It's hard to talk about concrete plans, but I would really like to fight at least three times this year. I wish to fight against quality opponents and to fight my way up to a title shot but for now, I'll focus only on my next fight and after that we'll see what's going to be on the menu next.

I want to say thank you Mr. Dana White for your interest and for an invitation back to the UFC. I owe you a lot from our first deal, and I'll make it up to you.

Thanks everyone for supporting me all the way - we are back in business!

Mirko

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: CroCop is Back! Fights El Turk in UFC 99
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:15 pm 
Special

YES! YES! YES!

I look forward to many a head lying on the ground with a giant purple mark the shape of CroCop's foot. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm 
Special

Meh, Crocop haven't really been himself lately, and his last fight in japan was a joke. He looked so out of it and only won because his opponent was such a bad fighter that it almost feels like a joke when i call him a fighter. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:52 am 
Special

The word on the street is that CroCop is back from the dead. I don't care if it possibly may not be true. I'm going to believe what I want to believe. :)

The war of words between him and Turk is starting to get entertaining, too. CC has already declared he's going to end the fight in the 1st round with a head (removing) kick.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:27 am 
Site Admin

Cro Cock vs El Turd

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:48 pm 
I feel a bit sorry for Al Turk. Debuted against Kongo, and then was handed a pretty lower ranked opponent after his loss. Now UFC replace that easy opponent with Cro Cop... OUCH. Could it be Al Turks last fight ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:21 am 
Site Admin

In UFC maybe but he already ffamous enouugh to make a deal with any other organisation, and who knows, maybe its Cro Cops last fight, you never know :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]